Friday, May 22, 2009

What is the Goal, Anyway?

Last summer, I started writing a blog to share the thoughts, the challenges, and the experiences I had during my summer internship. I wrote a little bit during the year as well; but let's be honest, I was anything but disciplined when it came to making regular updates.

I've been wrestling through whether or not to continue keeping the blog, discerning whether or not I should keep writing. You see, I have this tendency to think that blogging is a little self-centered. People drop by my site, with what I think is a crafty name, and they read my thoughts about something going on in my life.

That's a whole lot of instances of the word 'my.'

So I have decided to keep writing.

But I have also decided to do so differently.

So, we're going to explore this blogging thing for a little while longer. Hopefully, anyone reading this doesn't have to cringe too often.

We'll see you on the other side.

No comments: